Personal Assistants Policy
Personal Assistants are the gateway from the Standard ranks to Middle Management. This position also allows lower ranks to create a bond and share moments with higher ranked members. There are a couple of rules that must be followed whilst having a personal assistant however.
- Your personal assistant represents yourself when you are not in base or offline.
Make sure your PA is aware of this and make sure they work as hard as they can to make you proud. Any issues, you are held reliable and could face the consequences.
- You can select a PA from the rank Advertiser+.
- Make sure you speak to the Director in charge of their division for approval.
If you skip this step, your PA as well as yourself will be facing demotion.
- Your PA must be your PA for at least three days before you can promote them to HR.
You are responsible for promoting your PA, if you're unable to, a Logistics+ member can.
- Make sure they understand the forums, and how to use promotion logs for training as well as posting their tags in the appropriate area.
- You are responsible for paying your PA.
If you're in a rough financial situation, make sure your PA is aware of that. Remember to negotiate a fair way for them to get pay.
- Make sure you are with your PA when asking for a Badge Administrator to accept their badges.
- Lastly and most importantly, you must be Top Management+ to qualify for a Personal Assistant.